Re: Is this a worthy contender to the high-priced Vaio Zs?

Hi,

Don't underestimate the value of a good display! If you bought a VAIO
Z in 2008 your GPU and/or your CPU might seem old by now. This is true
for any computer, but the 1600x900 display is still unmatched by any
other 13" notebook on the market! (except the new Zs) The wide color
gamut and wide viewing angles also don't dmininisch over time. A
cheaper laptop might seem equal on paper, but if you got used to a
wide viewing angle and a high resolution, not having them anymore can
be a pain.

br,
    Patrick