Re: Is this a worthy contender to the high-priced Vaio Zs?

I must agree with Patrick, the screen on Z is brilliant.
But CPU is very hot and pointless and there's neither a need for CD
drive or VGA-port. Its not a thin laptop neither.
If they made a Y-series with same screen, I'd buy it right away and
throw my Z to trash where it belongs.

Alexei.