Re: Laptop crashing

Hello there,

>Albert Vilella
>Then attach the following log files:

The files requested are attached in a single archive, with the
exclusion of /var/log/kern.log.0 as that file did not exist on my
system.  I have also filed a bug report.

>Zuzanna K. Filutowska
>I had exactly the same problem with my vaio Z, did not found any solution yet.
>As it happens on several linux distributions and kernel versions I would
>assume it is some problem with bios itself.

Ah, but I did not always have this problem, so I thought it might have
been a kernel problem.  However, I honestly have no idea.

Thanks,
Jason