Re: vaio VPCz11 guide

There was one for the sony-vaio-z-series09 models, but there is now a
growing group of
people that has the sony-vaio-z-series10 models, including your Z11.
It would be great
if someone could summarise the information that is now in this mailing
list in one single
document.

If anyone has already done, please let me know, I can add a link to it.