vaio VPCz11 guide

Hi guys,
I'm very happy to discover the existing of this group.
As you could suppose, I ordered a new sony vaio (model: VPC-Z11X9E/B), I
was really happy about my purchase until I was walking in the middle of
something.... I mean "to install linux on my new laptop"... :)
I read a lot of things here... and it seems to be possible to do that...
what I'd like to have is a good guide to follow in order to be able to
install linux, otherwise a sequence of steps to do.... I hope it is
possible... thank you in advance...

Giuseppe
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Lando G. (https://launchpad.net/~landolfi84)