Is VPCZ11 hardware RAID incompattinble with ubuntu 10.04 LTS?

Hi.

I have try to install kubuntu 10.04 on my vaio VPCZ11 with enabled RAID? I just wanna Windows7 and kubuntu.
But installer cann't create file system on created partition, and installation procedure stops. Am I so stupid?
If I disable RAID in BIOS then the new partition is formatting properly and installation proceeds to next step.
Anybody has successfully installed ubuntu on VAIO's hardware RAID?

Leonid Novitskiy.

Follow ups