Re: INTEL card issues on Sony Vaio VPC Z1

> > Adam: any chance you could build a new version of your kernel to include
> > this?
>
> 	Sorry, didn't spot this ( been a little busy! ) I assume that you are
> talking about the patch for random colours, or do you mean a 2.6.34 kernel
> with my additional changes? Essentially I'm not convinced that the 2.6.35
> kernel is working at all currently on the 1600x900 panel and have no way of
> testing it.

	Ok, what I HAVE now tested is that things work when using Grub 1 and that
does indeed seem to be the case, so it is likely that my kernel will "just
work" if Grub 1 is used for the 1600x900 panel. I didn't have any issues with
funny colours or anything, so let me know if this is not the case for you and
I'll see what I can do.

Adam.