VPC Z, Intel/NVidia card. Fakeraid

Hi All,

	Now that I've been able to confirm that grub 1 makes the Intel card work
with my kernel, I've updated my instructions and rc script for users of the
fake RAID on the VPC Z to get to a position where they can use either the
Intel card or the NVidia one. This has a reasonable chance of working with the
1600x900 panel too, since users of that panel also reported that Grub 1 fixes
any issues with the Intel card.

	Warnings - The instructions are very much a rush job and not really a
HOWTO for the un-knowing! There are probably bits left over from previous
versions which are no longer relevent. There may very well be errors which
leave your machine unbootable and you'll need to re-install the boot loader or
whatever. It would be good if someone who knows what they're doing ( in case
of problems ) with a 1600x900 machine could try this out and give some
feedback... it would be even better if that person could update my README
based on their experiences :). Also, the main part now is simply getting grub
1 to work with fake RAID on the Z... in theory you don't even need my kernel (
although you may get loads of hda-intel errors with other kernels. )

	Hopefully, if it works, you end up with a dual boot install whereby the
Intel card works 100% ( with the NVidia disabled ) and the NVidia card can be
used if you really want it. If you DON'T install the NVidia drivers, then
desktop effects also work on the Intel in KDE 4.5, though I think that
installing the Intel stuff stops that ( they work for the NVidia card though.
)

	The files, as ever, are in http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam/

Adam.