Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

Hi Jef,
many thanks for ur support and kindly response.
Only one think, that I don't undestand.
If I don't want patch my BIOS,I have some problem with my Ubuntu (I'm afraid
to update the bios, it's a hard procedure?)
I think that I can't switching between video cards, but there may be other
problems?
I'll wait u about the new maverick installation :-)
Cheers,
Mauri