Re: grub1/2 + intel

Hi everybody,

I am honestly very sorry (was tired + am ill today), but I forgot one
tiny little, but important detail: You may not use any grub2 /graphics/.

-->

My grub.cfg is self generated and /very/ simple (like a grub1 menu.lst :):

set gfxpayload=text
set timeout=7 #

menuentry "Linux working :)" {
  # remember: hd's start counting at 0, but parts at 1
  set root=(hd0,5)
  linux16 /vmlinuz 'quiet' 'i8042.reset' ...
}

Knuth

---