FN-F5 not working with sony-laptop v0.9np7 on 2.6.35.4 / intel brightness

Hi,

I am sure I miss something obvious here, but don't know what:

I keep reading that the Brightness with Intel works out of the box.
But not for me.

When pressing FN+F6 I see this in the acpid log.
But FN+F5 does nothing.

Also: What program will actually increase / decrease the intel brightness?

The sony laptop module only passes on / generates the acpi button events, or?
-->
What should happen to increase decrease the brightness?

Thanks!!

Knuth