Re: Vaio + Brightness

Hello Benedict,

Am Dienstag, den 21.09.2010, 19:07 +0200 schrieb Benedict Stein:
> Hi, i'd be pleasant if you take a look into the following bug report
> which will affect all of you in maverick too.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nouveau/+bug/644522
>
> Thanks in advantage
> benste

I am running maverick since its first development branches (mai-2010)
and everything always was and actually is working fine. No matter if I
use the closed source nvidia-current driver, nouveau or intel.

But of course, you'l have to build the sony-laptop module yourself to
get everything work proper!

I don't know what Vaio-Z you are using. I am running a VGN-Z Series:
http://global-social.net/sony-VGN-Zseries

Regards,

Raphael
--
Raphael Gradenwitz
*** GnuPG-FP: 3FEC B9A0 E784 F9B9 8AFA ECD3 EBE1 4E73 B309 66B4 ***