Re: Vaio + Brightness

Hi Raphael,

actually i'm running it on a FE 31m,

i was used to to have the module within synaptic and never build it
myself before, that's why I'm having problems in maverick.

Either way, if you got Nvidia Closed driever working with FN Keys - what
did you change ?
iirc i talked to the guys from GPM who told me that the NVdia driver
isn't able to use their way of API