Re: Vaio + Brightness

У уто, 21. 09 2010. у 19:07 +0200, Benedict Stein пише:
> Hi, i'd be pleasant if you take a look into the following bug report
> which will affect all of you in maverick too.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/nouveau/+bug/644522

I actually had a problem that nouveau module caused my X to lock up
whenever I loaded sony-laptop module (0.9np7) on my Sony VAIO Z790 (so,
2009) with "stamina" setting: I could still ssh into my laptop though.
Blacklisting nouveau and updating initramfs made it work for me, though
I am only using "intel" graphics.

All the FN keys work for me, though brightness keys don't seem to be
picked up by gnome-power-manager anymore (I can set the brightness using
brightness applet, and gnome-power-manager can do it as well).  They do
show up in acpi_listen.

Cheers,
Danilo