Re: battery life (disable nvidia card)

Hi all,

I am a newbie to linux and was triggered by your discussion to check
with the commands powertop and rfkill the power consumption of my laptop
(Z21/XN).

Power consumption is rather high ~14 W... but what surprised me more is
the results of "rfkill list":

0: sony-wifi: Wireless LAN
	Soft blocked: no
	Hard blocked: no