Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

Hi guys,
thanks a lot to Michael and Sebastian for ur offline support. Now I have
installed my ubuntu 10.10 on my sony vaio, but i have one problem,
during the boot.
if I reboot the machine, it don't boot with kernel 2.6.35-22-generic,
because the SPEED led is off!
then...I can boot with linux-image-2.6.28.10-vaioz, the system reboot in
automatic (it's very strange???). After reboot the system will start with
the kernel 2.6.35-22-generic, because in this case the SPEED led is lit!
I can do this every time? please someone response no :-)

this is my /etc/default/grub file:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="i8040.nomux i8040.noloop i8042.nopnp
i8040.reset"

many thanks to all teams.
Cheers,
Mauri