RAID 0 disks configuration

Hi all,

This is my first mail in this mailing-list and I hope I could be helpful in
the future, even if I'm not a linux expert, but now I need some help.
I bought a VPCZ1290X (4GB RAM - 2x128 GB SSD - 1600x900 screen), a pair of
weeks ago and I now want to have linux on it.

I'd like to have both win and a linux distribution on it, but I did not
found a way to install linux without deleting the original win7
installation, due to the RAID 0 configuration of the two SSDs that cannot be
recognized by all the linux installers I tryed.
What I want to do is to disable the RAID 0 configuration in the bios, but I
suppose in this way the win7 installation will be corrupted. Is this
correct?
Is there another way to install both linux and win, preserving the original
win7 installation?

Thank you all for the answers!
Regards,

Matteo