Re: Ubuntu Natty Kernel .debs

Allright!

Thanks Adam for all your patience with us. I really appreciate your
efforts in this.

I solved my problem with intel graphics:

I fired up Synaptic and re-installed all the packaged that had "xorg" in
their name. Now I have intel working with glx!

However: resume from suspend mostly does not work (leaves the screen
black).

I am about to try Ubuntu 10.10 next with this kernel (2.6.36).

Philippe