Re: Arch linux kernel

Hi Vasilito,

I am running a vanilla 2.6.35.5 perfectly fine on my gentoo (with just
tuxonice for speed reasons patched into it).

It can give me 10.3W on my i7 with 1080x1920 with 4 SSD drives which
seems optimized enough for me :)

It needs still the:
	'i8042.nopnp' 'i8042.reset' 'i8042.nomux' 'i8042.noloop'
parameters, but intel graphics runs fine with grub2 without graphics or
grub legacy.

Best,

Knuth

---