Re: Sony Vaio Z and VirtualBox

On Do, 28 Okt 2010, dpcat237@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>   I need make virtual Linux server. Somebody can help me?

Guys, this is not a general support forum for dummies trying there
first experience with linux!

Can we please go back to a level of technical discussion that
is interesting?

Best wishes

Norbert
WORKSOP (n.)
A person who never actually gets round to doing anything because he
spends all his time writing out lists headed 'Things to Do (Urgent)'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff