Re: Sony Vaio Z and VirtualBox

Excuse me! In first email I don't explain good my question.
I have problems to run properly VirtualBox with Adam's kernel
(linux-image-2.6.36-0-vaioz_2.6.36-0.1_amd64). VirtualBox show this
error: "Kernel
driver not installed (rc=-1908)"
I tried run this # /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup But it show this problem:

# /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
 * Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules
     *  done.
 * Uninstalling old VirtualBox DKMS kernel modules
    *  done.
 * Trying to register the VirtualBox kernel modules using DKMS

Error! Your kernel headers for kernel 2.6.36-0-vaioz cannot be found at
/lib/modules/2.6.36-0-vaioz/build or /lib/modules/2.6.36-0-vaioz/source.

 * Failed, trying without DKMS
 * Recompiling VirtualBox kernel modules

 * Look at /var/log/vbox-install.log to find out what went wrong

  I tried with last VirtualBox (virtualbox-3.2_3.2.10-66523), with
virtualbox-ose and VMware Player.

by dpcat237 (Denys Pasishnyi)