Re: Adam's kernel 2.6.36-vaioz, intel and nvidia card

Hello, I followed instructions and read some things in other forums, but no
way to get Intel card working with compiz, getting error:

compiz (core) - Fatal: Software rendering detected.
compiz (core) - Error: Failed to manage screen: 0
compiz (core) - Fatal: No manageable screens found on display :0.0

metacity is working perfectly and GL also (I'm using cairo-dock OpenGL), can
anybody help me please?

PS: Using Adam's kernel of corse.

*Aleix Solà.*