New Ubuntu Kernel 2.6.37-2

Hi All,

	Just to let you know that I've updated my kernel to one based on the
Ubuntu 2.6.37-2 version. I've patched in the latest drm-intel-next, as well as
my version of Norbert's np7 sony-laptop module and my fix for the NVidia sound
chip in stamina mode.

	As ever, 2.6.37 and especially drm-intel-next are absolutely bleeding
edge, and all bets are off again as to what might be broken. However, given
that there is much more focus in the drm-intel-next branch in getting the
Intel drivers improved I thought it was worth the risk. I'd advise anyone who
isn't skilled in the art of Linux to wait a short while to make sure that
there are no major problems with this release. Similarly feedback on what
additional fixes there might be in this one ( suspend/resume? ) would be
useful.

	Anyone who is using my upstart script will need to add this version
number to the test of uname -r towards the end of the script, though I've also
modded the one in my files section to look for simply something ending in "-
vaioz".

	The kernel is in the usual place - http://www.voip-x.co.uk/files/adam/

Adam.

Follow ups