Upgraded F14 to vgn Z11XN and Suspend stopped working

After few upgrades on other computers, I've upgraded my Z11 laptop,
and everything seems to work fine apart from:
Brightness control  (I've compiled and installed  sony-laptop-zseries-0.9np7.tar.gz ) but no change

Using Fedora 14 kernel 2.6.35.6-48.fc14.x86_64

Also suspend works fine sometimes, and sometimes it just shows "F" logo on blue screen and keeps running, until not killed with pressing power button for 3s.

Any Suggestions

Regards

Denis