Multi-boot arch-linux in Vaio Z13X

Hi everybody,

      I just got a brand new Vaio VPCZ13X5E with 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD. As you
know, it comes with 4 SSD in RAID 0. I couldn't partition the disk to less
than 250GB as there were some clusters in the middle of the drive.

      I formatted again and reinstalled Windows 7, this time Ultimate
Edition 64 bits, in a 100GB partition. I'll try to install Snow Leopard and
Linux as well, but I know it won't be easy.

      For Linux I would like to try to install Arch Linux, but if it becomes
too difficult I'll try something more mainstream like Debian or Ubuntu.

      I boot from Arch Linux CD, and when I run /arch/setup and it's time to
setup the partitions, it finds 4 disks, that is, it doesn't detect RAID 0.
Does it mean that I should Install Linux First, then Windows and finally Mac
OS X?

     Or is there a way to detect RAID 0 with a partition for Windows 7 from
Linux?

Thank You very much in advance!!

"That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
      Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Follow ups