Re: LibGL problems on Graphics switching

Hi Simon,

For the Nvidia xorg.conf, you should use Adams rc.local which copies in the
correct conf file depending on the state of the graphics switch.
Then you should be able to use the Nvidia graphics.

Regards,
Rutger

Op 7 dec 2010 18:07 schreef "Simon Brown" <lists@xxxxxxxx>:

At Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:48:13 +0000,

Adam Hill wrote:
> The only thing that I can think of ( assuming that there isn't a
> problem with t...
Yes, I was reinstalling nvidia-current and libgl1-mesa-glx. The script
looks good, but doesn't work for me. The intel side works fine but on
the nvidia side the nvidia driver bombs out due to a lack of
xorg.conf. Ubuntu doesn't create one in recent releases. or I end up
in the nouveau driver as the nvidia driver somehow didn't get loaded.

I'll play a bit more, but the nvidia driver is a very antisocial
beast.

Simon