Re: New Vaio Z13, problems

Yes, I followed the instructions and I have successful hack of my bios.
Thank you!

I reinstalled stock Ubuntu 10.10 again on Stamina mode, and this time I
downloaded and installed the newest Natty kernel 2.6.37-9 instead. No
other changes. In Stamina, this works great. Even 3D (compiz) without
problem.

I haven't tried Speed mode yet. I'll let you know.

Thanks everyone contributing to this list!

Wouter