Re: Wakeup on opening lid

Hi,

acpi_listen will show you what acpi events occur
(or looking at the respective log that either is setup within your acpid
conf or can be setup)
This + your acpid conf should be your starting point.
From there it is a question how gnome gets the acpi events (I guess it
has a handler setup somewhere in /etc/acpid.

But I neither have Ubuntu, nor Gnome so can't help you further :)
<IRONY> ... maybe thats why my system runs stable and smoothly after
update and update *evil-grin* ... ;) </IRONY>

Best,

Knuth

---