Re: Vaio VPCZ1390x

Hi Shai,

regarding your sound problem:

I noticed that using i8042.nopnp=1 with Adam's 2.6.37.6 gives me the
same output of lspci as yours. My sound works anyway though.

Booting on stamina without i8042.nopnp results in only the intel card in
the output of lspci.

Booting with speed, reboot-kernel first, then 2.6.37.6 gives me intel
and nvidia on lspci, but without "!!! Unknown header type 7f" on the
nvidia card.

Maybe just try without i8042.nopnp? Afaik it shouldn't be needed for
2.6.37.6 - I'm running fine without.

Andi

Am Samstag, den 25.12.2010, 14:41 -0800 schrieb
shairemail-launchpad@xxxxxxxxx: