Re: resume from suspend and microphone

Thanks for this.  Updating to the natty ppa kernel, making the /etc/pm/config.d/default changes, and installing uswsusp worked for suspend with nvidia (haven´t tried intel yet).  However, the mic still doesn´t seem to work.  Have you made any other changes to fix the mic like setting options snd-hda-intel model=sony-vaio-tt (set but not fixing the mic for me)?
Thanks again.
Jon