Re: resume from suspend and microphone

Glad to know it works for you as well.
For the mic, i didn't make any changes to have it working, except to unmute it from the sound preferences.

Maybe the sound card has been changed in your model, mine is:
cedric@ubuntu:~$ cat /proc/asound/pcm
00-00: ALC889 Analog : ALC889 Analog : playback 1 : capture 1

Also here are the modules related to sound installed on my system, may help you to fix it:

cedric@ubuntu:~$ lsmod | grep snd
snd_hda_codec_realtek   330640  1
snd_hda_intel          28412  4
snd_hda_codec         100212  2 snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_intel
snd_hwdep               6598  1 snd_hda_codec
snd_pcm                92220  3 snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec
snd_seq_midi            6010  0
snd_rawmidi            21920  1 snd_seq_midi
snd_seq_midi_event      7195  1 snd_seq_midi
snd_seq                57160  2 snd_seq_midi,snd_seq_midi_event
snd_timer              24344  2 snd_pcm,snd_seq
snd_seq_device          6848  3 snd_seq_midi,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq
snd                    64630  16 snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_pcm,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq,snd_timer,snd_seq_device
soundcore               1240  1 snd
snd_page_alloc          8804  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm

Cedric