Re: X11 issues on Vaio VPC-Z13

Hi Holger,

For reference, I'm using Kubuntu 10.10 with Adam's 2.6.37-6-vaioz
kernel. This means I'm using:
xorg-server version 1.9.0-0ubuntu7.1
grub version 1.98+20100804-5ubuntu3

Adam's kernel has the latest intel graphics driver stuff and I have
installed nvidia-current from a repository.

Both intel and nvidia provide a desktop with 3D nice-ness (using
Adam's instructions together with my own that can be found on this
list).
The only thing that doesn't work is suspend and resume and the
brightness control buttons (Fn F5 and F6). The KDE brightness control
slider does work.

The kernel boot options I'm currently using are:
quiet splash acpi_osi= acpi_backlight=vendor

Hope this helps somewhat.