Re: Ubuntu 2.6.37-9 kernel success

hi guys, im teribbly sorry for make any interrupt, coz im really newbie
here,
i'd like to hooked up with y'all,

my laptop vaio vgn z, and what suppose really i have to do at the first
time, in order to install the kernel and get working kernel with 'worked
stamina/speed vga's function'
is that only add ppa-kernel-repository on /etc/apt/source.list and sudo
apt-get install 2.6.37-9++, thus enter ?
or something add on that i need to install, and what is 'sony-laptop 0.9np7'
thing ? i really have no i idea with all of it..

could someone here lead me from very beginning ?

so sorry before....
thx for attention..