Janitor Script + Debian Squeeze (6.0) - E: Package 'xserver-xorg-video-v4l' has no installation candidate

Dear All,

I just installed Debian Squeeze (6.0) on my Sony Vaio VGN-Z93FS. I tried to
setup the laptop with the janitor script (
http://global-social.net/tiki-view_blog.php?blogId=3#sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor),
but when it reaches the section of the nvidia driver it quits issuing
the
following error msg :

- apt-get -qq install xserver-xorg-video-v4l .... failed!
sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor: error running "apt-get install
xserver-xorg-video-v4l":
E: Package 'xserver-xorg-video-v4l' has no installation candidate

ow can I overcome this problem and install the nvidia driver?

Thanks a lot in advance for your time and help.

P.S - I leave you the complete output of the script.

 OK, lets go:
    ============

    check the version of "/usr/share/sony-laptop/
switch-x-to"
     - installed version: "21.05.2010_23:02"
     - available version: "21.05.2010_23:02"
       newest version of the switch-x-to script already installed.
       you may create a settings (-rc) file with nvidia-settings
       and add its path into the file "/etc/default/switch-x-to" by hand.
Press ENTER to continue
No packages found matching upstart.

    check version of the installed "sony-laptop" kernel module
     - installed version: "0.9np5"
     - available version: "0.9np5"
       newest version of the ..
       sony-laptop kernel module for kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64
       .. already installed.

    check version of the installed "rfkill-applet" switch applet
     - installed version: "0.7"
     - available version: "0.7"
       newest rfkill-applet version already installed.
       Change installation? ([y]es or [n]o) [no]:

    check the "nvidia driver"
     - no nvidia driver installed.
     INFO:
     - newest available stable driver available for download from nvidia
ftp-server is 260.19.36
     - beta driver available for download from nvidia ftp-server are 269.26
and 270.26
       install nvidia driver now? ([y]es or [n]o) [yes]:

    Do you want to install a driver:
       f - from the NVIDIA ftp-Server or
       d - from your distribution? ([f]tp or [d]istri) [distri]:

    resynchronizing the package index files from apt-sources.
     - apt-get -qq update ..... finished
        - apt-get -qq install xserver-xorg-video-v4l .... failed!
sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor: error running "apt-get install
xserver-xorg-video-v4l":
E: Package 'xserver-xorg-video-v4l' has no installation candidate

Press ENTER to continue

Follow ups