Problems with kubuntu 11.04 and sony-laptop-zseries0.9np7 on VGN-Z21VN_X

Hi,
I installed (new install, not an upgrade) kubuntu 11.04 (kernel
2.6.38-8-generic) on my old sony vaio VGN-Z21VN_X (windows downgraded
to XP, bios R2140M3).
Then I installed sony-laptop-zseries0.9np7 using the
sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor script.
I also added the line
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="acpi_osi=\\\"!Windows 2006\\\""
to  /etc/default/grub

I didn't get any error message.

However the module is not working correctly: lspci shows both the
video cards and the LED light that turns on is always the stamina one.
Another strange thing is that the LED turns on NOT at the beginning of
the boot.
I observe only one card and the correct LED turned on only after a
windows boot. In this case the LED turns on  at the beginning of the
boot.

I had a previous installation with kubuntu 10.10 and both graphic card
worked great...

What can I do to understand what's wrong ?

Thanks,
pier

Follow ups