Re: ANy experience with battery lifetime?

On 05/22/11 14:54, Qingping Hou wrote:
Hi Zalun,

I haven't tried out microphone yet, but I can managed to get nearly 4
hours battery life with intel card. Maybe you can tweak it with the
help of powertop.
Thanks, I don't use lots of software, but I will try powertop.
I do however believe my NVidia is not switched off.
BTW, what desktop environment are you using? I am using kde and dual
monitor just work out of box.
I use wmii - there is no help with dual screen. However I managed to make it work with VGA1, I had no luck with HDMI1...