Re: ANy experience with battery lifetime?

rWhile running the powertop I followed every advice and after a while I had 4h reported.
I'm working now towards making these changes work automatically.
Currently after some changes in the kernel setup battery reports 2h39 which is already much better than the initial 2h09
I will document it on the forum and will post the result here as well.

As for Nvidia - I was doing nothing to switch it off. I just removed drivers from the kernel. It may happen it still consumes power as someone mentioned in the thread on that gentoo forum.

zalun