Re: replacing the optical drive with a 2nd HD

On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 22:20 +0400, Boris Dolgov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 21:41, Sam Clegg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > However, there is no mention of how to source the caddy for this
> > operation.
> Subtitles after 2:40 of video contain the link to the site where you
> can purchase the caddy.

Thanks Boris!  I should have seen that.

Does anyone know if these caddies also work with my slightly older Z
model (VGN-Z750D)?

http://www.newmodeus.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_39&products_id=335

The side profile of my Z is a little different.  I've got the optical
drive on the far left followed by hdmi, usb, VGA and then the
illuminated power button.

--
sam clegg
:: sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: http://superduper.net/ :: PGP : D91EE369