replacing the optical drive with a 2nd HD

Hi all,

Sorry if this is slightly off topic as its not directly about running
linux on the Z (although I do).

I'm interested in replacing the optical drive in my VGN Z750D (2010 Z
series I think) with a 2nd hard drive or SSD.   Has anyone successfully
done this?  My main problem is that I don't know where to source the
caddy which will fit my model of Z.   I found this video which shows
that its is possible (at least with the later Z):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hM9lFWzFSM

However, there is no mention of how to source the caddy for this
operation.

Any suggestions?

cheers,
sam