From: "Craig Stevens" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Sjoerd Cranen" <scranen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: sony-vaio-z-series@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:29:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Sony-vaio-z-series] Lastest Z series and Ubuntu

I'll try what you suggest, shortly and report back.
There are many changes from the old Z series (which I loved). Not least the build quality, which is very cheap and nasty. I particularly don't like the trackpad and buttons which is a single bit of plastic that is allowed to bend at the two bottom corners. Just like really cheap mice. For the price it feels very cheap indeed.
Craig