Re: ALS automation.

Yeah, I placed the compiled binary in /usr/sbin and referenced it in the startup applications setting.

Thanks for mentioning this code in the first place. It's good to check out other Vaio groups for these gems.

On di 25 okt 2011 12:03:31 CEST, Craig S. Blackie wrote:

Yes thank you, all working again as I had it in Natty, be sure to run it as a startup application too.