Re: [VPCZ2] How to get Huawei Gobi 3000 working with kernel 3.2 ?

Ok we keep in touch for the GPS. Seems to be an Huawei problem because
I saw on other Gobi 3000 mobile (sierra if I remember well), GPS
working (ttyUSB1 appears after modprobe GobiSerial).

Last point: if any NetworkManager or close to NetworkManager developer
see this: any chance to get GobiSerial working with NetworkManager ?

Cheers,

--
Hadrien