Re: [VPCZ2] How to get Huawei Gobi 3000 working with kernel 3.2 ?

I modified the qcserial driver to include the hardware IDs for the gobi 3000 and the NetworkManager developers had to do a small fix to get it to run but it is working. There is a bigger change required to get it to work with GobiSerial and they are waiting on some google developers to get the GobiNet actually running (which is the replacement for GobiSerial) so I don't think there's much of a chance to see GobiSerial supported in NetworkManager.

So just patch your qcserial module to include the gobi hardware IDs and use that instead of GobiSerial and make sure you have the latest NetworkManager.

Last point: if any NetworkManager or close to NetworkManager developer