Re: Gobi3000 and firmwares

Henrik, I'm not sure you actually need all the firmware. Have you tried
compiling the GobiSerial drivers? I actually do have the US AT&T firmware
from windows here:

/lib/firmware/gobi/uqcn.mbn
/opt/Qualcomm/Gobi/Images/3000/uqcn.mbn

but I'm not sure it is actually necessary...

Get the GobiSerial source from here:
https://www.codeaurora.org/patches/quic/gobi/Gobi3000/

There is a bit of code editing required to get it to compile depending on
what kernel version you are using. see
https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=134
and

The second one is a howto I wrote using Natty and 3.1 kernel, if you are on
3.2 you have to do the stuff in the forum post above.

You can also try the GobiNet and GobiAPI, there is a guy here HadiM that is
trying to get that working on the CodeAurora Forums here:
https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=146

Hope that helps.

DoTheDog