Re: [VPCZ2] Enable GPS on Huawei Gobi 3000

Great ! I propose you to keept things consistent to have on "official"
repository and we develop each other additional features on dev
branches. So we should keep my master repo for that. You repo for your
development and I will add one dev branch on my repo. When we add new
feature we merge your repo or mine in the master repo. Is that ok for
you ?

--
Hadrien