Re: VGN-zseries-janitor script

Found this on archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100528112649/http://global-social.net/files/sony-VGN-Zseries-janitor

I don't know if that's the right version, though. I don't own a VGNZ, but a VPCZ13 where this script is not needed (I think).

Wouter

Op 28-02-12 13:33, Raphael Gradenwitz schreef:
Hello John,

Am 26.02.2012 21:21, schrieb John:
Hello guys!! where i can find VGN-zseries-janitor script now?
http://global-social.net/VGN-Z doesn't work(( please help me

I am very sorry but global-social.net is down for a while. I have got problems with the underlying Xen Server. The Virtual Disk is broken and I did not yet find the time to reconstruct the server from backups. I hope I will find the time to fix that in next future.

--
Wouter van der Graaf
entreprogrammeur and senior web developer

d y n o r a
web developers ~ both ends technology, interaction and aesthetics

+31 (0)6 2893 0615 | wouter@xxxxxxxxx

Burg. de Bruïnelaan 95 | 3331 AC Zwijndrecht | NL
+31 (0)78 843 3139 | contact@xxxxxxxxx | www.dynora.nl