Fanspeed on SVT1111C5E (Sony Vaio T-Series)

hi everybody,

i run Ubuntu 12.04 on a Vaio T-Series. I know this is a Z-Series group, but
as long as there are not so many T-Series owner this seems to be the best
place for my questions.

So far everything work well, expect the brightness and fan controls. The
fn-keys for brightness do not change the brightness. It is annoying, but it
does not bother me much, because i can control the brightness with the
inten_brightness command. The fact, that the fan is running 90% of the time
is far more annoying. Coretemp reports temperature of 30-45 C, which does
not seem to be hot, but the fan kicks in every few seconds.
As far as i know there are two ways to fix it. First is setting the fan
speed by using the fanspeed file, which is created by sony-laptop module.
And the second is by fixing the DSDT. Unfortunately the fanspeed file is
missing. I assume that the T-Series is not supported by sony-laptop yet.
Fixing the DSDT implies understanding DSDT, which i do not yet :)
The only thing in DSDT attracting my attention is this line: Add (Multiply
(Arg0, 0x04), 0x80)
Somehow It looks like fahrenheit/celsius conversion

You can find the unmodified DSDT here: http://pastebin.com/btkpRgV8

i would appreciate any help on fixing the DSDT or any other solution to my
problem.

Thx in advance,
Yevgeniy Melnichuk

Follow ups