Re: Bumblebee + HDMI working with native resolution

This is brilliant, it is what I have been trying to do for a while, and
works as advertised.  However, there is a hitch.  I'd like to use my
external monitor for some gaming, but this messes with synergy pretty
badly and is a completely unusable.  Perhaps the solution would be as
simple as setting the synergy "server" to be on :8 (haven't tried that
yet, but I doubt that would really work). I have a USB mouse & keyboard
connected, and ideally I could set them, along with the HDMI monitor, to
work together as one unit.  I haven't been able to get this to work yet,
though. So far, my non-working InputDevice sections of
/etc/bumblebee/xorg.conf.nvidia looks like this:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Keyboard0"
    Driver "kbd"
    Option "Device" "/dev/input/by-id/usb-046a_Das_Keyboard-event-kbd"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Mouse0"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Protocol" "Logitech"
    Option "Device" "/dev/input/mouse2"
EndSection

This doesn't work. Both keyboards and mice are active on the first
display, and the hdmi gets no input at all.

Maybe I have to manually set the keyboard and mouse for the intel chip /
built-in display?  I don't know if the "CorePointer" stuff is relevant
in the ServerLayout section. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter