Webcam Problems

Hi all,

I've a sony vaio with Debian wheezy. All works except webcam. My webcam is:

/Cheng Uei Precision Industry Co., Ltd (Foxlink) Webcam/

The first problem is the freeze of the system that I solved by adding option uvcvideo nodrop=1 to /etc/modprobe.d/uvcvideo.conf.

The second problem is that the images are corrupted. With guvcview I receive this messages:

/Could not grab image (select timeout): Resource temporarily unavailable
Ignoring empty buffer ...
[...]/

I'm not able to change the frame rate it is always 30fps.

So anyone have this problem?

My kernel is the last 3.5.2 and I've a 64bit distribution.

Cheers,
Andrea