Re: Backlight with NVidia driver on Vaio Z11

On 08/26/2012 05:42 PM, Peter Rhone wrote:
Ah, ok, that's really cool. That is if you are running the in speed
mode, correct? The other option is to run in auto mode with bumblebee,
then stuff like screen brightness is controlled by the intel side of
things, and programs that need perf. can be run on nvidia.

Yes, that's while running in speed mode. I use a hacked BIOS and have static switching enabled. I was never sure how well bumblebee would work on my device, but I should definitely give it a try someday :D